-
March 28th, 2026, 11:54 AM
#1
AL75 Member
Story request
I don’t know if anyone takes story request anymore as it is a new board. I was thinking of a story where it’s a school and it can be all girl school or even a regular one but it consists of sexfights between students from different sports or even school activities I believe there was one story on something like this but I am not sure
-
March 28th, 2026, 02:33 PM
#2
AL75 Member
Re: Story request
Plenty of stories like that. Boarding School Queens is on the huge list and Fights.Sexy for example
-
March 29th, 2026, 12:07 AM
#3
AL75 Member
Re: Story request
Hi Zay ,
If AL75 gives me permission ,ill compile all the chapters of BSQ and post them here.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks